Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Moist chocolate cake



I know making a chocolate cake is not so hard , but I think for a girl like me would want to try it , actually I had plan to make this cake since I'm in hostel . but my laziness was overcome all my strenght to make it . then , one of my bff , Azian aziz told me , she was giving a chocolate cake to her beloved boyfriend . da~ then i felt like i want to do it either . (so silly girl am i ). haa. whatever . eventhough i know i dont have a bf to give a chocolate cake. but who cares . i want to do it . no doubt . then i asked my mother , "oh my dearest , beautiful , charming decent mom , i think i want to make a chocolate cake , can u help me mom?" but instead i got a reply from her " oh , i'm so tired la , u make it tomorrow with bibik ,ok " . "MMmmm" . " but mom where's the coco powder " , "oh i forgot it's already been using , its ok , u use this CAKE SEGERA " , "what?" . haha . i couldnt beleive , there is a cake segera . actually , the coco powder and the baking flour had been mix in that packet . so i just need to add up the egg and the margerine . its so easy . so i had no choice but to follow it . I make the cake by seeing it in the utube. it also easy step for me , eventhough my mom is not there to teach me , but utube always there to guide me, haha , i love utube so fuckin damn much ! , i manage to make a wonderful moist chocolate cake . hahaha ~ I'm so happy . i havent doing baking since i'm in standard 6 . well , if u guys dont beleive me . in standard 6 i had make chocolate cake , orange cake and a few muffin . But since i went to highschool , i become more lazy . poor me !
I thought I want to make another blueberry cake for myfather's birthday , i hope it would be the best present he ever get . heee . ok tata . wish me luck ! muah !


i love the colour of the cake , i name the cake as " KAMALIAH'S RAINBOW CAKE " hhaha , oh , dear kamaliah of the president of the awesome girl !

The taste was not bad but i think i put margerine a little bit in excess . i need to reduce it next time . whatever !

No comments:

Post a Comment