Saturday, February 18, 2012

First day at work

It was really a tiring day ,
I 've met with the coolest friend in my work , 
her name is Fara and i called her Ara . blurb !

I was actually need to be in the guardian was at 9.00am ,
but , i've arrived there at 8.15am,
then when i've arrived , 
it was raining heavily,
daa~ , and boleh plak lah . lot 10 tu ta bukak lg .
mn lak aku nk pegi ni . 
then , i walked to the pavillon ,
but then i saw the carlsberg restaurant was closed , 
then , i take a sit in the restaurant ,
the paople passing by was looking at me like i was drinking carlberg ( minuman syaitan tu ? apahal pulak? aku ta minum la , nk sgt ke aku minum , aku tebuk kang ?) then , after 9 am i went back to lot 10 ,

Ara was the first one who approached me ,
i was really thankful to meet her ,
she was so cheerful , beautiful and she treated me like i was her bestie ,
she know i was new in that job ,
then , she teached me all the things about the job ,
my leg was clinching (like menjerit2 merayu2 untuk diberi duduk ) . 
but , i kuat kan smgt . 
dan wt cm ta skt . tp Ara was supporting me to feel calm and she said it will be only for 1 or 2 days of work . then i will gat use to it .
Ara was really friendly , she introduce me to all the kakak2 at the guardian .she also introduce me to the worker besides the guardian , i hope this will be   the good experince to me . and i hope i can stand all the preasure in the work  for 3 month .

wish me luck! doakan sy! anda akan didoakan sejahtera spanjang hidup didunia dan akhirat
-sekian laporan daripada gadis yang paling awesome !-
jgn nk ktuk aku blk ek . siku kang !

No comments:

Post a Comment