Friday, February 10, 2012

Keajaiban ciptaan Allah



This is not the first time i went to langkawi , actually i went there almost 4 times , i just cant beleive it . but i cant deny it because i've been there since i was 10 years old. my mom and dad love to have holiday there as my dad love ocean and my mom love shopping there as the stuff there more cheaper . haha . as me , the previous one i thaught langkawi is a boring place . what ? why ? well , the view there was superb but the place where we can shopping was not so much and i kept  going to the places like zoo like bird sanctuary . da~ i had enoudh with animal. i dont like it at all . But this trip , was splendid. because why ? i went to a lot of places , my dad and my mom jus spent a lot for this trip . hee , ok let me tell u guys , why the trp was the best trip ever !


we went there by plane , well it took about 1 hour to arrive at the langkawi airport . the flight was ok , it just i dont like the smell of the bathroom in the plane so i never went into it. yaiks ! i dont afraid of getting on plane because it was not my first time , but this is the first time we went on a plane at night so i cant see the view outside clearly but putrajaya was full of light which was so beautiful , i dont know what to do in the plane , so i ask my brother to play osom with me , if i lose he will slap my hand hard and vice versa . and , this is the first one , i lost badly . ouch ! my hand .


I just love them , without them the trip will be GLOOMY . my family dont like taking picture , but i am the one who like taking picture , so i force them . haha . the face they showed was really not in the mood taking picture . ok , fine ! look my dad , he did not even look at the screen . haha . dont think he was shy . he just dont like the idea of taking his picture . haha . mymom , she love it . but , she actually a shy a person when comes to infront of the screen . haha .


on plane , we were just see the view outside and reading magazine . well , boring , but we went to play osom together . we were so noise until our mom told us to turn down our voice, well, we turn out to ignore it and continue doing it . we were like in a war . lastly , my brother give up , he just cant stand it , hey ! but i'm the one who have been slap more than him . huh ! coward !
o

He thaught his face was like aaron aziz , oh my dearest brother , u totally not like him , so just please look in front of the mirror please . haha ! well, if he get slim , maybe he can be like remy ishak , haha . no no . just be yourself . ok ? "nak cium" ! haha . he doesnt like when i say that . he easily felt irritating . haha . i just love doing it to him . "kang along pelok kang" .


ok , the ocean was near to my chalet , and i was mesmerized with the Allah creation . i felt the view , the ocean was realy stunning and beautiful . it took my breath away , i felt really calm and i cant stop praise Allah creation ,as the view was extraordinary . thanks Ya Allah for giving me the oppotunity to be one who able to seen your lovely and significant creation . ~alhamdulillah~
we love burried ourself with sand but i cant do it to my self , haha . it was kind of a funny stories . i was actually only going to immerse my leg into the sea , but suddenly my brother called me because he saw obor obor . the obor2 was so cute and beautiful . but at that time , i dont realise that i lost the most "thing" which i love so much . Ya Allah , only u know the best for me . so aku pasrah je . hee , maybe it was not the time for me to have it . 
then , in the afternoon , we went for lunch which is my breakfast . haha. then my dad took my sister and brother to bird paradise . i had went there for about two times . i had enough with it . so i didnt join them . but we took a picture of the whole family with the bird . and the price of the photo was RM 55 . there also a snow ball which been given . but i cant beleive my dad will buy it . maybe he thinks it will be precious photo for us.
my sister wanted that rabbit , but we had enough with our cat , tutam . tutam had once pee on my bed and every morning i will smell his faeces . because my room near to the back . ooh . i am actually not  hate or dont like cat , but i really cant stand of the smell of their feaces . sory , catlover , i only can stand with cat that know how to pee in the right place.

ok in this picture , my dad said something that makes me think , ok , enough , please ,no ! . he said " jom bawak balik rabbit ni " haha . i love rabbit , especially my teeth just like them, but , please take care of their feaces first please! . haha 


ok who can guest where i am ?
actually , this is the best part . i love this trip because of this . i went on a boat at tanjung rhu which cost RM160 . for one boat . it was expensive as we were only 5 people. but my dad cant wait anymore to went to gua cherita .but , the sad thing was , my camera was running out of battery , so i could only took this picture in the gua kelawar and a video of my family on a boat . superb and splendid ! thanks Allah and abah and mak . muah !

gua cherita !


ok, i need to admit something , I LOVE RIDING ON A BOAT ! it was so superb , it was like riding on a roller coaster. i like when the air rushes to my face as boat drove faster . haha . i was really enjoying it . i felt like i was flying and left all my problem to the sea . haha . Allah gave this oportunity , so i calm my self and meditation . i think all my happiness and i was really thankful to Allah for giving me a lovely family who always there to help me. my mom was really afraid on that boat . the first thing she can thinks was safetyjacket. haha .she hold on the life jacket really tight . but for me. i forget about the afraid things and only thinks of the view of the island and ocean .

Kilim geoforest park was so splendid , the boat took us to see fish . i touch Belangkas , and i gave fish to the big fish . besides , there was ikan pari besar giler ! . haha . my brother was afraid of touching the belangkas . but my mind popped the idea of "macam belangkas" . why when a two person which is really in love said "macam belangkas" . why belangkas? haha .

then , the boat took us to see eagle . the place were really a lot of eagle . thay said that the place have a lot of fish . so the eagle love to find fish there . but , abang boat "abang aiman " gave kulit ayam b'cos , kulit ayam easy to float . so the eagle easy to catch it . haha . i was mesmerized with the ability of the eagle to fly well . and i hope , i can fly like a princees from a fairyland or be a mermaid which can swim in deep of the lake and ocean. haha .

Then , we went to gua biawak and gua kelawar . I realise that kelawar or bat pee is so smelly , BUSUK ! MENYENGAT ! TUSUK HIDUNG AKU YG TA BP NK MANCUNG !  peh , haha . aku ske bile dpt lihat nature cmn , i felt really amused with Allah's outstanding creature . haha

Gua cherita , it was the place where legend of princess of china which had been being kidnaped by garuda . the garuda doesnt want prince rom met the princess . In that cave . there was like a bed in there . cm ad tempat utk tidur . batu yang leper . muat utk 2 org tidur . di situ lah the princess bersemayam dan bermalam . haha . my father told my brother to 'azan' . then he did . haha .

then , we saw sunset while the boat brought us to the tanjung rhu .





mahsuri is pure . she has been slander by some women who was so jelous of her beauty . i hope mahsuri now would find the peace in the other world .

perigi mahsuri. good for women !
rumah mahsuri

The girl is the 7 generation of mahsuri . she cute and gorgeous .
oh , mahsuri from cheras came !


They are my siblings . and they are more than that . they make my world more happy . eventhough we usually like an enemy . haha . but , i really love them.
Cable car ! i love the view from the cable car . it was so gorgeous and outstanding .

his wife was so scared but anyway they both so sweet together
He was so scared actually , he cant barely turns his head to the outside , he was sweating like badly . but , he just show of that he is not . haha . coward !
cantik kan . tenang je !

this is their true face when in the cable car , they were totally scared ! oh , i felt pity for them , ah , lantak korang ar . ahah
He is my boyfrined forever . haha . my dad really wanted us to go for the cable car .

WOHOOOOOOOO ! I BELEIVE I CAN FLY . FUHH !



They give , a great shot !



I saw sunset during swimming in the swimming pool  , it was beautiful . the beach was happening and fun , and i saw banana boat , snorkling and there were really a lot of people on that beach .

the last day i take a shot on the beach , ada mat salleh yang tgh berjemur, ta syg kulit ke . aku tau la kulit korang cantik . tapi jgn la buat cmt . ksian kulit korangkt dunia and akhirat nt . sibok lak ustazah ta bertauliah ni .

i put a little bit of make up . hee . ta nampak pn pakai make up . haha . spe la aku .
this is my chalet . the chalet was so convinient . ada astro . view pon cantek , murah sbb mak aku staff . haha . then , ad sme langkap , fridge , streka dryer , washing machine pon ad . haha . ada 4 bilik dalam satu chalet . my family only took 1 room . room tu bsa . chalet tu kiranya fridge , streka , washing machine kitorg share gn 4 bilik tu . but , ta dk org guna sgt pn . just my family yg guna . haha .

we rent this car , the car is the best we ever get . ada air cond , haha . tu plg2 pntg . most important . there is no noises . it kind of find to me.

this is our plane to kuala lumpur . the journey end hear . haha we love langkawi and hope one day we will go there again.

oh , i forgot , i bought a lot of choclate and i also bought bag . it was cheap and the choclate i chose was really delicious . i kept put them in my mouth . haha .
- end of our trip -




No comments:

Post a Comment