Tuesday, February 28, 2012

tomorrow would be more happy and more awesome


I start to love my job now , because i would smile everyday and i would say hi welcome to all people who came to guardian , it was a meaningful to me, as if now i learnt to smile dengan muarah hati . even , my work a little bit boring butit was really fine to me . when there is Ara , i would be more happy . ara gilo giloan , well , we are in the same age , we can suit well . of corse , our main topic is about the boys . daaa~ typical girls ,so what who cares . (bukan pompuan la ta ckp psl lelaki an , an ,an ) ok , i want to tell the truth , there is a guy who who is really social . (i heard) . well , he kept saying hi and smile to me , well , yes my heart pounds wildly when i saw he smile to me . well , it was about 3days ago . i felt like that , after i heard a negative things about him , so , i throw him immediately , of cos i want to find someone who can be my imam for the rest of my life . well , the topic of those guys would make me and ara laugh , so , i just playing around . it was not a serious thing actually , sukasuki bongek je ! . haah . today ,i get chocolate from my customer . they were couple and from arab . they were really kind and they gave me chocolate because i help them to show the direction to ATM , how to topap ,the time to solat maghrib and isyak and gave them the most honest smile . in fact i greeted them wilh assalamualaikum . thats why they were really happy with my special (layanan ) haha . i start to love being cashier yang hot ! . ta pon la ! haha . i learnt a lot about medicine and i hope one day i will be a doctor or a farmacy , as almost all the customer came to our guardian was asking for farmacy . i was really jelous with farmacy , because they can help people that was in pain . this gave me a motivation to work hard on my study , so that i can help people . at first , i only can think about the salary of the doctor and farmacy . but now , it is more than that .

i was a really shocked when i saw there were really a lot of people around bukit bintang road even it was 10.30 pm . i was like . what were they doing at that time , almost all the supermarket have closed accept downtown la . haha . gila bai . in fact , there were really a lot of people compared 11 am , when i am going to work . huh ! . i met maziah yesterday , and she was so kind to let me join her to go window shooping . she also went to the guardian where i work . haa .thank u dear !
my english has improve a a lot since i started to talk to foreigner who asking about the stuff in the guardian . i gain more confident when speaking with the customer from overseas , even with , indonesian who is rich , which talked english only . (sekali kelua ayat indon pekat dorg ) haa . ok , thats all from kamaliah comel !
-reported by the most awesome cashier-

No comments:

Post a Comment