Monday, March 26, 2012

i strugle this days with my life !



This days was a tough day for me .
i was thinking much about everything ,
like seriously , pressure just rise up on my mind ,
right now , i just dont want to think much about what will be happend in future ,

my life as cashier in guardian is the best day ever ,
before this , leaving in seseri is the best , leaving in damai perdana is also the best , but now i realise that was my past ,
work in guaradian is my life now,
everyday i laugh and everyday i would give the best customer service ever ,
i talk to a lot kind of person , from overseas for sure , it gives me a lot of opportunity  to talk and give my opinion to the people ,

the best part is , all sis there was awesome, especially kak shai , kak ila , kak epah and kak malini . everyday they would make me laugh , they all know ,that i have a big laugh , i was really ashamed with the big laugh i have . but i cant stand ! i can remeber , they were customers and i was a cashier , kak shai was making fun of the tourist , i was like damn laughing like cam ta ingat dunia , really serious i was like crying because cant hold anymore with the jokes that kak shai make , my life become more marrier everyday .


i never thaught that work there would be that fun , if i knew that earlier i would sent my work letter earlier .

but the sad thing is, i will stop working there in 22 april . is it so soon?
i dont know what was happening , i was really tension with the preassure i have now because of my future!
from that moment i know that my life in guardian soon enough will be my past , that make me really sad to think about it .
i have no choice , my result in SPM that pulls my self to sent that resigned letter so soon . 

I WONT FORGET THEM , I will count all the day left for us to be together . muah !

Ya Allah , aku redha dengan ketentuan Mu ini . Aku yakin kau akan beri kan kehidupan yang lebih bahagia di masa akan datang. Amin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment