Thursday, April 12, 2012

I will treasure all my day with all the people that i love


 romba ala garike !
pidikelik !
this is the sentence in tamil that i only know,
this days , my life getting more and more exciting ,
even when i have cold and flu , my life getting more interesting ,
I only left 8 days more towards the day i get resigned from guardian , i know when the moment come , my world will stop for awhile . then , the fun will come later .

this was the photo we took before we clock out from work after a long night shift , we were having fun and laughing about each others joke .
i know , my moment with them will soon be my history in my diary , but i'm sure i will miss them a lot .

if my face look really ugly until u want to throw out , i give u guys the permission to throw out , ( aku tau aku wat muke paling huduh , ta yah la nk kutok lbh2 ) fine ! , inande porengey ! . hehe , this month , i got new bos , and she was so serious about her work until all my steps in work i felt like being watching by her , i dont care much , because i will resigned soon enough , but i can feel the pressure that kak shai , kak miza , kak ila and malini felt . haha . i hope that they will suit easily with the new bos quickly .


To be truth ! ( aku sangat lapa sekarang ni )
weh ! nak makan weh , cmne nak tulis klo lapa ! adoyai !

In fine morning , while i was rolling2 over the bed , i heard my mum told me about my interview in this tuesday in bnm . It was the application about scholarship . i was really suprise until i thaugt i want to jump above the sky , screaming to people that i need help so badly , how on earth i would get that chance. i really not ready and prepare myself to that really serious and confidential interview . but , i know , i need to do it, no matter what , because my mum and my dad was really hoping me to further my study in overseas , i dont care much about study in overseas , but the thing is , medical course in this country was really tough and they only want 4 flat . that was really a hard thing to take .

so i get unpaid leave imediately , to prepare myself , so i get the preassure , so thats why i think i getting sick . i felt cold this days . arg !
the thing is , i get this interview because i was a daughter of bnm staff . and i dont have a- . but , i will compete with 19 people which have a lot a's than me , and more talented in speaking . but , i just think positive , and pray that i will gat the scholarship . but i dont expect more . i just think that Allah have set thing for us for our best .

I hope that i will not look like a stupid girl that dont know how to talk  . haha . insyaAllah tidak . OOH , my heart pounding so hard because i need to face the pressure of it . please Allah give the courage to improve and show my talent .
jajajaja ! i get emotional about this . weh , sedar diri balik weh !

8 April , i went shopping with izzati and aza . it was a pleasant day , i get to watch the movie i want . and it called the vow, the movie was so sweet , and i was like going to tore my heart when see the channing tatum , he was really handsome , and i thaught i was going to marry him . he was really a good husband in that movie . even when his wife doesnt remember him , he still hoping and love his wife until he need to divorce his wife . but the end they got married again . but , his wife doesnt remember the moment they were together before the accident .

I was really jealous when i saw the couple love each other so fucking crazy .
ooh , whatever ! , no no , hey ! just admit that u were disturb by their happiness , of course . yes2 , i really jealous . why i cant find my truly love yet ? nah ~

This is the part i love the most , we love the movie , then we go shopping , i bought a lot of things that i dying to buy it . it was fun , i bought , clothes , sunglasse , bracelet and  a lot more thing using my salary . haha , really having fun together with them . thanks girls for giving me a fun moment .


they were too beautiful to compare . haha , the one thing , they be my friend because of me , that i could not compare with anything .

ONE MORE THING , i dont like when people promissing to me to give their blog but the end they dont . because this blog have been like my diary , so if u guys read my diary , u should give yours to . TA ACI LA ! ADOIYAI !

ok thats all for me today ,
thank you for lending ur eyes and talent for reading my story . muah ! i love u bebeng !

No comments:

Post a Comment