Saturday, June 2, 2012

Bank Negara Malaysia awards


Who can denied how fast time fly ?
I still cant believe I'm getting 18 this year ,
already pass SPM exam ,
I will went to university soon enough ,
I am not a smal brat ,
I'm not my parents little daughter ,
and not a kids anymore ,
i can get rhb card register as above 18 years old,
  thats mean without supervice from parents anymore ,
i need to be independet ( most importantly )

The perspective of the real world ,
we were hoping for brighter future ,
i am racing towards excellent ,
and i know success will race towards me,
in the outside ,
i'm look like a kids ,
small and short ,
like other teenangers , always seek for fun ,
yup thats me !
i love to play , having big laugh , talk much ,seek for any fun things to do
and rebel kids !
but , in business , i really am serious . haha

ok , cut all the nonsense ,
on 26 mei , i went to BNM awards for the staff kids who get excellent results in UPSR ,PMR , SPM and A level .
In UPSR , i'm not work so hard , i just love maths at that time ,
i work hard on the last minute.
same as PMR !
I still remember during fom2 and 3. i keep sleeping in class,
seriously , not seldom , but like almost everyday , i sleep in class until the teacher called me mina suke tido dalam kelas (kls A - spe je tdo) aku je!.
stress gile when i enter that class , every exam, mst no 20 above . then plg corot time trial , 33 something, u know what ! that time i have netball championship peringkat skola je . haha !
i love to study at home . totally ! but then , last minute again , i manage to get it .

then , in SPM , i've changed , i work hard from the first time i get started .
woaah ! alhamdulillah , i manage to get good results . not like (9a+) ,but , i'm happy with it . when i got it , I am totally , bersyukur ! grateful to Almighty Allah !

Then , this is the reward , I get this BNM reward three times already , but this time is the best ! , the arrangement and all are set perfectly ,
i like the new hall , new system and the food ! argh ! best2.
when i'm arrived , i dont know what to do.


.....

 

Then the ceremony begin , i met with the few students who get straight a's and get a+ and a. i started to ask them about their future plan . myfriend sit right next to me , get medicine (doing fast track) mara scholarship .then my left , she got BNM scholarship , woah ! awesome gle . then , besides the other right of me got Khazanah scholarship, i was like ...... awesome ye bdk2 ni . sme nk g overseas . peh ! aku ! hee , "sy uia , take dentist" . haha . aku rse cm kcil skit . tapi aku mash bangga dgn ap yg aku dpt .


there she was , she came 1 hour later , she was so simple and humble, Tan Sri Dr Zetti Akhtar . fuh !

kecil ye sy ! pendek ! haha .  i was student melayu yang wearing make up and begaya bagai . luek ! haha . ( muke ta malu )

 the food was really delicous , peh ! Dr Zetti makan sikit je , dah la desert die awesome gila .ni kali pertama rse cm btl2 makan , sblm ni , malu2 nak makan , sampai sate pn aku tibai , ta ksh pn baju kotor ke . haha !






This is my parents ! they help me a lot throughout my life ,
i know that i'm always do thing by myself , ( aku dari kecik ta dok uma sgt) , i like to stay at kg , my makcik house , and i went to taska as my parents dont have enough money to paid maid . and i always trevel . after UPSR , i study by my own , even when i was like slept every class . my mum dont know about it . haha . but , when i'm in seseri i told her the truth ! for me , sleeping in class is normal . thats why when , i arrived SESERI ,, other students cm , "ap ni , before this ta pna pn tdo kt kls , msk seseri tido lak ".

but i was like ....
bia btl dorg ni . skola lme ke skola seseri ke , aku tido gak .bhuahahahaha !

-end of kamaliahebad life-

No comments:

Post a Comment